ALT Animation are going to be co-producing the exciting hand-drawn animated series ‘Doodle Girl’ with Studio Meala in Ireland and are looking to crew up for a number of positions. All roles will require remote working and all candidates must be based in Northern Ireland. Please see below for the current available opportunities:
ALT Animation is looking for an experienced Color Supervisor to join their team for the production of the hand-drawn animated series ‘Doodle Girl’, a co-production with Studio Meala in Ireland.
* To be responsible for the production and delivery of the colour files for the series.
* Work closely with the Director and Art Director to maintain the visual style of the series.
* Lead a team of colour artists, briefing artists, assigning tasks and responding to various requests regarding work in various stages of production.
* Review work produced by the team and provide clear feedback to ensure the creative and technical requirements of the series are maintained.
* Help develop workflows and techniques that will ensure the efficient running of the colour department.
* Troubleshooting and helping artists where they need support or encounter issues (technical or artistic).
* Attend departmental meetings and reviews as required.
* Take on portions of the overall workload/colouring to ensure the colour department runs on schedule.
* Maintain strong communication with the production team, communicating progress to managers and other departments.
* Experience working in animation series production in a supervisory role.
* Good knowledge of TV Paint.
* Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills
* Knowledge of current techniques and trends in animation
* Good communication skills
* Problem-solving skills
* Ability to work to a schedule and plan workflows to meet deadlines
* Experience with Google Drive
* Good knowledge of a TV Paint pipeline
* Candidates must be based in or willing to relocate to Northern Ireland
To apply for this role please send your CV and link to your portfolio to email@example.com and reference: Colour Supervisor in the subject of your submission. The deadline for submissions is Monday 23rd October 2023.
Only selected applicants will be contacted for a personal interview.